OptiLube Active CHG Free
To give clinicians more choice, Optimum Medical has introduced OptiLube Active CHG Free to their range of lubricating gels for catheterisation procedures. It’s ideally suited to patients with contraindications to Chlorhexidine.
Chlorhexidine can be responsible for hypersensitivity reactions in some patients so we developed OptiLube Active CHG Free as an alternative option to clinicians, focused on improving patient outcomes. It maintains the added benefits of the local anaesthetic (Lidocaine 2%).
Provided in 6ml and 11ml pre-filled syringes, presented in rupture resistant packaging, OptiLube Active CHG Free enables precise, controlled application.
OptiLube Active CHG Free offers the following features and benefits:
- Syringe falls easily from its protective blister packaging to achieve an Aseptic Non Touch Technique
- Manufacturing, expiry dates, and LOT numbers, on each syringes tear off strip are easy to retain for accurate recording
- Ergonomic design of the tip eliminates the risk of suction or damage to tissue
- Measuring facility on side of syringe to enable precise application of a controlled volume of jelly
- Latex-free and hypoallergenic
OptiLube Active CHG Free contains anaesthetic (Lidocaine 2%). It’s ideally suited to patients with contraindications to Chlorhexidine Gluconate.
Pr Name OptiLube Active CHG Free 6ml pre-filled syringe OptiLube Active CHG Free 11ml pre-filled syringe Size 6ml 11ml Pr Code 1167 1168 Inner Pack Pack of 10 Pack of 10 Outer Pack Case of 200 Case of 200
Want to know more?
What people have to say about OptiLube Active CHG Free
The Ugo 2L Drainage Bags you sent us are excellent! No ‘faffing’ and all very straight forward with clear, easy to understand instruction booklets, very easy to use (even for large clumsy fingers) – and, even better, no accidents. Yaaay.Denise MellowsLeeds, UK